|Rating:||FIA 8856-2000, SFI 3.2a/5|
|Fabric:||Nomex (Fire Resistant)|
|Fabric Weight:||305 g/sqm|
High Performance Materials:
• Three-layer, lightweight suit incorporating knitted stretchable panels for maximum comfort and excellent breathability.
• 100% Aramidic outer shell fabric has exceptional heat and flame-resistant proprieties.
• Alpinestars’ fully floating arm construction with stretchable knit fabric ensures minimal material resistance while driving.
• Adjustable collar and belted waist for a precise fit.
• Female anatomical torso, while the leg and arm paneling is patterned for an optimum fit while driving.
• Ribbed, stretchable wrist cuffs.
• Bootcut leg construction for comfort while driving.
• Tall, ribbed collar for extended coverage and improved comfort.
• Athletic, regular fit.
• Alpinestars exclusive shoulder epaulette construction provides an effective feature for the extraction of the driver in the event of a crash.
• Thigh pockets for convenient and unobtrusive storage.
• Premium YKK double slider zipper for versatile and customizable fit.
Sizing Tips: A Driving Suit should have a loose, comfortable fit and allow for a full range of motion. Make sure the fit doesn’t change when sitting down! A suit that fits tightly may sacrifice the protective layer of air between the suit and your skin/underwear and can potentially decrease the level of protection provided by your suit. Driving suits do not “break-in” or stretch over time. Note:U.S. Sizing is included for reference only. Make sure to double check all measurements! Your ideal size will be the smallest size that includes your largest measurement below:
A. Chest: Measure around the fullest part, under the armpits, keeping the tape horizontal.
B. Waist: Measure around the natural waist line, inline with the navel.
C. Hip: Measure around the fullest part of your hips, about 20cm below the waist line.
D. Inseam: Standing against a wall, measure from the crotch to the bottom of your leg.
E. Arm Length: Measure from shoulder to wrist.