|Rating:||Snell SA2015, FIA 8859-2015|
|Hans Anchors:||Pre-Drilled & Threaded|
|Weight (MED Size):||n/a|
|Shield Style:||287 SRV (3mm)|
|Part Number:||BEDOM215 SIZE COLOR|
• Built-in Aero Gurneys for High Speed Stability and Performance
• Lightweight Carbon Composite Shell Technology
• Channels in the Face Piece Offer Multiple Options to Install Integrated Radio Microphone Systems
• Ultra Plush Grey Comfort-Max FR Interior Fabric for Improved Comfort and Superior Moisture Wicking Properties
• Pro-Style, Multi Foam Density Interior with Contoured Cheek Pads for Professional Fit With Extra Firm Neck Collar Support
• Multi-Piece, Multi-Density High-Impact Custom Bead Absorbing Liner for Low and High Velocity Impact Protection
• Positive Visor Seal Prevents Dust From Entering the Eyeport
• Full Ventilation (Chin Bar, Forehead, Top Vents)
• Standard Size Eyeport
7-5/8 Plus is equivalent to a 7-3/4 hat size and ideal for heads that measure slightly larger then 62 cm.
An effective helmet is one that fits properly. Have an assistant use a measuring tape, or a piece of string to measure the circumference of your head starting at a point approximately one inch above the eyebrows in front, around a point in the back of the head that results in the largest possible measurement, and finally wrapping back to the front. It is a good idea to take several measurements to make sure you have the largest one.