|Rating:||Snell SA2015, FIA 8859-2015|
|Hans Anchors:||Pre-Drilled & Threaded|
|Weight (MED Size):||n/a|
|Shield Style:||SE03 DSAF (3mm)|
|Part Number:||BEGTX315 SIZE COLOR|
• Lightweight Carbon Composite Shell
• High-Pressure Molding System for Improved Shell Strength
• Sleek Aerodynamic Styling with Integrated Wing
• Venturi Airflow System Allows Air Exchange While Preventing Dust and Dirt from Entering the Helmet
• Front Chin Bar Gurney (Duckbill) for Improved Aerodynamic Performance
• Hollow Synthetic Rubber Gasket Seal Ensuring that Air, Water and Dirt Can
7-5/8 Plus is equivalent to a 7-3/4 hat size and ideal for heads that measure slightly larger then 62 cm.
An effective helmet is one that fits properly. Have an assistant use a measuring tape, or a piece of string to measure the circumference of your head starting at a point approximately one inch above the eyebrows in front, around a point in the back of the head that results in the largest possible measurement, and finally wrapping back to the front. It is a good idea to take several measurements to make sure you have the largest one.