The intense graphics of the Bell K1 Pro Circuit Edition follow the lines of your open cockpit racer, continuing the appearance of speed. With a contrasting finish that mimics the designs used by the professionals, this helmet makes anyone look like a winner! An affordable alternative to expensive custom paint jobs, the graphics are designed specifically for the Bell K1 Pro Circuit distinctive lines and are clear coated for durability.
With it’s built in chin-spoiler, the Bell K1 Pro Circuit is the perfect entry-level helmet for open-cockpit racers, karters, and circle track racers alike. Optimal ventilation is built into the front, and the duck-bill style spoiler helps limit helmet lift on the straights.
|Hans Anchors:||Pre-Drilled & Threaded|
|Weight (MED Size):||n/a|
|Shield Style:||287 SRV (3mm)|
|Part Number:||BEK1P15 SIZE COLOR|
• All-Purpose, Versatile Helmet
• Aggressive Bell Aero Styling
• Lightweight Composite Shell
• Multi-Piece, Multi-Density High-Impact Custom Bead Absorbing Liner for Low and High Velocity Impact Protection
• Integrated Channels in the Face Piece Offer Multiple Options to Install IntegrateRadio Microphone Systems
• Black Comfort-Plus FR Interior Fabric for Durable Performance
• Multi Foam Density Standard Interior For Outstanding Fit
• Superior Ventilation System Includes Direct Flow Upper and Lower Chin Bar Vents, Ten Intake and Extraction Vents and a Clear .200 mm Air Intake Vent (Included)
• Top Forced Air Option Available (Sold Separately)
• Hollow Synthetic Rubber Gasket Seal Ensuring that Air, Water and Dirt Can
An effective helmet is one that fits properly. Have an assistant use a measuring tape, or a piece of string to measure the circumference of your head starting at a point approximately one inch above the eyebrows in front, around a point in the back of the head that results in the largest possible measurement, and finally wrapping back to the front. It is a good idea to take several measurements to make sure you have the largest one.