|Rating:||Snell SA2015, FIA 8859-2015|
|Hans Anchors:||Pre-Drilled & Threaded|
|Weight (MED Size):||n/a|
|Shield Style:||SE07 (3mm)|
|Part Number:||BERS7C15 SIZE COLOR|
• Based on the Innovative HP7
• Ultra-Lightweight, Carbon Shell
• High-Pressure Molding System for Improved Shell Strength
• Advanced Ventilation System with 14 Intake and Extraction Channels with Air Intake Covers
• Available in Ear Cup Configuration to Reduce Ambient Noise
• Hollow Synthetic Rubber Gasket Seal Ensuring that Air and Water Can
7-5/8 Plus is equivalent to a 7-3/4 hat size and ideal for heads that measure slightly larger then 62 cm.
An effective helmet is one that fits properly. Have an assistant use a measuring tape, or a piece of string to measure the circumference of your head starting at a point approximately one inch above the eyebrows in front, around a point in the back of the head that results in the largest possible measurement, and finally wrapping back to the front. It is a good idea to take several measurements to make sure you have the largest one.