Cobra Technology® is a proprietary method of race seat construction comprising of various high level elements to give a competitive edge to the driver. A Carbon/Kevlar shell construction with clear coat visible carbon surface finish is allied with an EAR Confor® energy absorbing foam padding system that absorbs dynamic vibration and impact shock. Confor® foam softens and flows with body warmth, creating a uniform pressure map against the drivers body providing the ultimate comfort. Dinamica upholstery provides a stunning, tactile and hard wearing surface with real leather wear patches, backed up by a unique cooling system provided by Outlast®, the very same product used to regulate astronauts™ body temperature within their space suits.
Cobra Suzuka Pro Technology Features
- Hans® compatible
- 4/5/6 point harness facility
- Deep sided lateral protection
- Color options black (standard). Red, Blue, Grey custom ordered (call for ordering)
- Dual width options standard or GT (+30mm)
- Side mounted only supplied with high tensile bolts
- EAR Confor® energy absorbing foam padding
- Dinamica upholstery with leather wear patches
- Outlast® cooling system installed
- Custom embroidery included
- FIA Homologated to 8855-1999
- Visual Carbon finished shell
- Weight: 17lbs. (Standard) / 19lbs. (Wide)
NOTE: SEATS ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR FREE SHIPPING. FLAT RATE OF $150 CHARGED FOR ALL SEAT SHIPMENTS IN CONUS.