2023 FIA Expiration Date
Constructed to the demanding FIA 8853-2016 homolgation, G-Force’s Pro Series Camlock 7620 Harness features a dual-sub, 6 point mounting system with pull-down lap belt adjusters. The FIA rated poly-based, comfort-coated webbing used on the G-Force Pro Series Competition Harnesses was painstakingly developed to outperform the competition while still maintaining an economical price. 3 inch shoulder belts accommodate most head & neck restraints comfortably. G-Force’s Camlock buckle system is made with an ultra-lightweight magnesium case and releases with a quarter turn mechanism. Funnel style receivers make plugging in the belt-ends a snap, while 40° of rotation and 10° of up/down movement allows the system to conform perfectly to the driver’s body. Lightweight E-Z aluminum adjusters feature Speed Pull Tabs for quick and easy adjustment.
|Lap Adjuster:||Pull-Down Style|
|Belt Ends:||Shoulders/Sub: Loose; Lap: Sewn|
|Hardware:||Included (Snap-In Tabs Only)|
|Part Number:||GF7620 BLK|
• Shoulder: 12″ – 70″ from center buckle to mounting point.
• Pull-Down: 11″ – 29″ from center buckle to mounting point.
• Sub-Strap: 5″ – 30″ from center buckle to mounting point.
• 6-Point FIA Rated harness.
• Midnight Black hardware
• Speed Pull Tabs for quick tension release
• Quarter Turn camlock buckle for easy engagement and quick release