The popular and affordable Kirkey Intermediate Road Race seat is designed specifically for entry level road course cars. Sold in a full range of sizes, the Kirkey 47-Series Intermediate Road Race Seat is constructed from 5052-aluminum for maximum support and strength. Comfortable enough for endurance events, the specially engineered shoulder and side supports maximize support without sacrificing performance.
Add a seat cover for increased comfort! High Density padding is covered by breathable Air-Knit fabric.
• Constructed from TIG welded .125″ thick 5052 grade aluminum.
• MIG welded inside for added strength.
• A true road race design with built in shoulder support.
• Aluminum extrusion around perimeter for extra strength and safety.
• Contoured head rest is designed to help support helmet.
• Extra support at rib height provides support for high-G cornering without interfering with shifting.
• Molded rubber inserts for lap and sub belt openings.
• Optional seat-cover includes high density foam padding for extra comfort and support.
Seat size ordered is measured at the hips. Seat is 1.5″ wider at the front/top of the thighs then the hip size order. Measurements do not include seat cover.