Kirkey’s 65-Series Road Race Seat is specifically designed for road and club racing. The unique design allows for a custom adjustable layback from 18 to 23 degrees. Available in 4 different widths, the height of the seat is also adjustable up to 2.5″ in order to obtain a proper fit for all driver sizes. The TIG welded .100″ think 5052 grade aluminum shell has additional MIG welding on the inside for added strength, with a progressive rib bead and aluminum extrusion around the perimeter of the shell. The road-race design of the seat includes extensive shoulder support and a double reinforced headrest. Side support is added at rib-height to help contain the driver during high G-loads without sacrificing shifting performance. Includes an extra padded breathable air-knit cover with a contoured bottom cushion for support.
Note: Please read seat installation instructions (below). A rear mount is highly recommended for this seat in addition to the standard side floor mounts (both available separately).
• Constructed from TIG & MIG welded .100″ thick 5052 grade aluminum. MIG welded inside for added strength
• Reinforced headrest with interior double plate.
• Adjustable Layback (18-23 degrees) and adjustable height (up to 2.5″).
• Road-Race design with built-in shoulder support.
• Designed to accommodate all head and neck restraints
• Rib support does not interfere with shifting.
• Designed to accommodate 5 and 6 point seat belts
• Includes padded Black Airknit Cover with contoured bottom for additional support.
• Bottom and Rear mounts sold separately.
• Click Here for Seat Install Instructions
Note: 18″ size is actually 18.5″
Seat size ordered is measured at the hips. Seat is 1.5″ wider at the front/top of the thighs then the hip size order. Measurements do not include seat cover.