The Lifeline 6 pt Copse FIA Harness is a 2″ pull down, state of the art, lightweight harness perfect for endurance racing with driver changes.
- Lightweight spring-loaded aluminum adjusters for quick and easy adjustment and release
- Lap belt zip adjusters integrated into the lap belt tongue speed latching/adjustment process and ensure the most secure fit possible while preventing typical slow loosening
- High contrast loops at belt ends aid fast tightening of belts with a gloved hand
- Standard with 2″ (FHR/HANS only) shoulder strap webbing
- Unique camlock buckle mechanism manufactured from lightweight aerospace grade materials is designed for easy positive latching (even with gloved hands), automatically returns to the “ready to latch” position, ensures maximum confidence from the driver that the harness is safely and correctly latched.
- Strategically placed velcro loops provided for communication cables and drink tubes
- Includes both snap-in or bolt-in options
- Colors available: black, red, or blue (with high contrast pull loops)
2027 Expiration Belts On Sale