Red Line Racing Oils have a global reputation as the ultimate racing lubricant. Many teams have found that the improved performance and equipment durability is the key to winning. Red Line Oils are made with the most thermally stable synthetic base stocks available and provide the best high-temperature lubrication and a higher film strength than any petroleum or synthetic on the market today. Although Red Line racing oils are categorized as straight-grades, their low-temperature properties make them exceptional multigrades, allowing 2-4% more power than an oil of similar viscosity, while providing much more protection. Each reduction in viscosity grade allows 1-2% more power.
Red Line Racing Oils contain special detergents for improved lubricity and less detonation. Remember to change these oils more frequently than regular motor oils.
Price is per Quart.
- 20 WT (5W20): For drag racing, circle track qualifying, and racing engines designed for low-viscosity oils. Many drag racers run this oil for 10 to 12 passes before changing, with no sign of shear or loss of viscosity. Popular with bracket racers looking for extra performance.
- 30 WT (10W30): Suitable in well-balanced racing engines for sustained high-speed use where low internal friction is desired. Popular in bracket engines, 355 Sprint Car engines, and World of Outlaw 410 engines.
- 40 WT (15W40): For use where temperatures may be high and when a wide range in RPMs and speeds will be encountered.
- 50 WT (15W50): For use where extremely high temperatures may be encountered and when engine durability is the primary concern.
- 60 WT (20W60): Popular in Top Alcohol and Pro Mod classes, AHDRA Nitro bikes, and blown alcohol Tractor Pulling