Success in endurance racing depends on durability, quality and speed. The Enduro-Belt is packed with features which will reduce your driver change times!
The Schroth ENDURO 2×2 features Frontal Head Restraint (FHR) specific 2” Enduro shoulder belts, 2″ Enduro Lap Belts, and a T-bar adjustable sub strap. All points are wrapped in, so you can use either snap or bolt in end fittings
Schroth’s top-of-the-line racing harness uses the widely praised “ZIP Adjuster”. Integrated into the lap belt buckle attachments, “ZIP Adjusters” optimize the position of the adjusters for perfect tightening. The design of the “ZIP Adjusters” allows for exceptional ease of adjustment (tightening) and release for faster and smoother driver changes.
This version uses a 2” shoulder belt. The Enduro belt is also available with a 3” shoulder HERE.
- Simple and easy to adjust “ZIP Adjusters” integrated into the lap belt latches
- Extra large, easy to see Yellow “hand loops” on the lap belts
- Clearly marked lap belt release straps
- Rotary buckle
- 2inch (50mm) lap belts for unmatched comfort and safety
- Pull-tabs on shoulder belt adjusters
- T-bar adjustable Sub Strap
- Available in Black and Red