The Simpson Hybrid Sport Head and Neck Restraint is the next evolution of the popular Hybrid Pro Race Device. Using a proprietary DuPont carbon/polymer construction, the Hybrid Sport holds a 20% weight savings over the Pro Rage while keeping a sleek and modern design. Defined shoulder wings help keep the harness in place, while the standard sliding tethers and multi-tether system offer a full range of movement without sacrificing protection. The SFI-rated Hybrid Sport keeps the minimalist design that rests on your back allowing for a quick vehicle exit. The design also means there is no need for seat modification, nor is the device affected by seat angle.
IMPORTANT: The Simpson Hybrid Sport has NOT been tested and is NOT recommended for use with 3-point belts. The Simpson Hybrid S is the ONLY Head and Neck Restraint System tested and approved by Simpson for use with 3-point belts.
The Simpson Hybrid Sport comes with the following options standard:
• Sliding Tethers: Allows for unrestricted side-to-side head movement.
• Post Anchor style connectors – Allows for compatible use with standard HANS style Post Anchor helmet anchors.
• Hans Post Anchors: Identical to the Post-Anchors popularized by Hans Devices. Easy to use, and allows cross-compatibility with Hans-Equipped helmets. Not Included: If required, they are an additional $65.00. (choose Post Anchor option)
|Part Number:||SIHS SIZE|
• SFI 38.1 Certified
• 20% reduction in weight over earlier models
• Available with patent pending multi-tether system to enhance side to side movement
• DuPont carbon polymer construction
• Sleek, modern profile with defined wings for seatbelt containment
Measure Chest Size directly below pectoral muscles while wearing Driving Suit.