|Rating:||Snell SA2015, FIA 8859|
|Hans Anchors:||Included, Factory Installed|
|Weight (MD Size):||n/a|
• Lightweight shell reinforced with Carbon-Kevlar for strength
• Center push-button release visor (Clear included)
• Wind tunnel optimized interior air channels for increased circulation
• Compatible with drink-system and intercom systems
• Removable interior padding for easy cleaning
Medium/Large Size: Fitting right between the Medium and Large sizes, the Medium/Large uses a smaller shell size for a lighter weight helmet.
An effective helmet is one that fits properly. Have an assistant use a measuring tape, or a piece of string to measure the circumference of your head starting at a point approximately one inch above the eyebrows in front, around a point in the back of the head that results in the largest possible measurement, and finally wrapping back to the front. It is a good idea to take several measurements to make sure you have the largest one.