The AiM MXm Dash Logger is a compact-sized, fully featured dash logger for racers needing ECU or engine sensor data while having the option of adding multiple HD cameras. From Spec Miata to Porsche GT3, the new AiM MXm is ready to monitor and record your vehicle and driver health and performance.
The AiM MXm has been designed to acquire and display data coming from your ECU, the internal accelerometer and gyro, as well as from the internal GPS receiver, analog/digital inputs and predefined math channels. The spectrum of data acquired can also be incremented adding expansion modules.
Two configurable RGB alarm LEDs. You choose the conditions, you choose the colors. Select a solid alarm or flashing one – and the flashing frequency, choose to have an accompanying text message, and set the alarm priorities.
AiM MXm Dash Logger Features
MXm acquires data from the ECU of your vehicle: the list of available ECU drivers (CAN, RS232 or K-line), constantly updated and upgraded, includes > 1,000 different ECUs, either Stock and Racing.
MXm features digital Speed/RPM and 4 analog inputs, recorded up to 1000 times per second each. You can connect and monitor temperature, pressure, suspension sensors, together with your custom sensors.
MXm also Features 3 Digital Inputs:
- 1 Speed signal
- Coil RPM input
- Lap signal
Internal Accelerometer and Gyro:
The internal three-axial accelerometer and the gyroscope provide MXm all the information needed to quantify the dynamic characteristics of your vehicle.
Real Time Math Channels:
MXm can be configured to display those values (i.e. brake bias, calculated gear) in real time
Customizable Data Layout on your Home Page:
You can organize this huge quantity of data defining your custom pages, choosing among a wide library of page styles, defining which data to be shown, their end of scale and measure unit.
Easy Data Recall:
At the end of each session, you can recall the summary of your best laps, with max/min RPM, speed and temperatures
AiM MXm Dash Technical Specifications:
- GPS included: Yes
- Display resolution: 268×128 pixels
- Backlight: 7 configurable RGB colors
- Ambient Light sensor: Included
- Shift Lights: 5 RGB LEDs
- Alarm LEDs: 2 configurable
- CAN connections: 2
- ECU connections: CAN, RS232 or K-Line
- ECU compatibility: + 1,000 industry leading ECUs
- GPS: Integrated
- CAN Expansion: Channel Expansions, Thermocouple Expansions, Lambda Controllers, SmartyCam HD
- Analog inputs: 4 fully configurable, 1,000 Hz each
- Digital inputs: 1 speed input, lap signal, coil RPM input
- Accelerometer: Internal Three-axial ± 5G + Three-axial Gyroscope
- Internal memory: 4GB
- BodyMaterial : Glass fiber reinforced Nylon
- Pushbuttons: Metallic
- Connector: 37 pin Motorsport connector
- Dimensions: 137 x 88 x 30 mm
- Weight: 390g
- Waterproof: IP65