Designed specifically for the female form, the Alpinestars Stella GP Pro Comp V2 features an outer shell material developed exclusively for Alpinestars which is combined with a soft aramidic base knit lining for optimum levels of comfort, protection, and weight. Thanks to the introduction of the aramidic baselining with an open weave structure, this suit delivers enhanced levels of breathability breathable, and this is reinforced even further by the strategically-positioned knitted stretchable open mesh panels on the back, crotch and armhole for additional airflow and flexibility, both in and out of the car. This suit also incorporates innovative silicon grip technology detailing on the shoulders and lower back to prevent any movement with the car’s seat or a HANS device, and also to reduce pressure on the shoulder.
• Alpinestars fully floating arm construction with stretchable knit fabric ensures minimal material resistance while driving.
• Female anatomical torso, leg and arm paneling patterned for optimum driving position fit.
• Lightweight and breathable multi-layer suit incorporating mesh stretchable panels for maximum comfort and effective body temperature regulation.
• 100% aramidic anti-static outershell fabric for exceptional heat and flame-resistant proprieties.
• Ribbed wrist and ankle cuffs for maximum comfort and reduced weight.
• Innovative silicon grip technology details on shoulders and lower back to provide more feeling / connection with the HANS device and inside a car seat.
• Strategically positioned Formula 1-derived stretch mesh panels on the lower back and crotch for enhanced flexibility, both in and out the car
• Tall ribbed collar for extended coverage of the neck and improved driver comfort.
• Alpinestars exclusive shoulder epaulette construction provides an effective feature for the extraction of the driver in the event of a crash.
• Premium YKK metal zipper for durability.
• Double slider on front for a versatile and customizable fit.
• Thigh pockets for convenient, unobstrusive storage.
• ALPINESTARS PROTECTS slogan on the lower back of the lining; the same design as used on Alpinestars F1 racing suits
• Comes with a laundry bag for convenience and effective material fiber protection.
• Athletic-Regular fit design.
• Weight 345g/sqm.
|Fabric Weight:||345 g/sqm|
Sizing Tips: A Driving Suit should have a loose, comfortable fit and allow for a full range of motion. Make sure the fit doesn’t change when sitting down! A suit that fits tightly may sacrifice the protective layer of air between the suit and your skin/underwear and can potentially decrease the level of protection provided by your suit. Driving suits do not “break-in” or stretch over time. Note:U.S. Sizing is included for reference only. Make sure to double check all measurements! Your ideal size will be the smallest size that includes your largest measurement below:
A. Chest: Measure around the fullest part, under the armpits, keeping the tape horizontal.
B. Waist: Measure around the natural waist line, inline with the navel.
C. Hip: Measure around the fullest part of your hips, about 20cm below the waist line.
D. Inseam: Standing against a wall, measure from the crotch to the bottom of your leg.
E. Arm Length: Measure from shoulder to wrist.