Long overdue to receive Sparco’s lightweight QRT Fiberglass technology, the iconic Sparco Pro 2000 QRT Racing Seat has been refreshed with improved ergonomics and fit. Always known for its extremely stiff structure, and excellent lateral support, the Pro 2000 now better fits mid-sized drivers with waist measurements up to 34 inches. Shoulder guide holes have been repositioned for taller drivers, while the trademark extra-deep side bolsters continue to help keep you firmly held in place but with a new shape that makes getting in & out a little easier. High-wear material on the seat edges improve durability, while movable kidney cushions for added support and comfort. A new, super low-profile bottom cushion insures a low seating position for the driver.
• Installation: Side Mounting – Use Sparco Side-Mount Brackets
• QRT Ultralight fiberglass composite shell.
• Excellent fitment into small cockpits while still fitting mid-sized drivers.
• Adjustable lumbar cushions.
• Compatible with 5 or 6-point Harnesses.
• Fire retardant fabric.
Note: All measurements are in millimeters. Measurements are based on the seat shell, and do not take into account padding thickness.