The AIM MXS 1.2 Dash Data Logger contains all of exciting features of AIM’s latest MXG system, but in an ultra compact 5″ display. The full-color, high-contrast, TFT LCD display features fully customizable pages, allowing the user to choose from a vast library of page styles, and define exactly which data to be shown. Moving through the pages is easy through the push button selectors on the side of the dash. 8 alarm LED’s are also user configurable with custom colors, flashes and accompanying messages, as is the advanced multicolor shift light.
Like many AIM systems, the AIM MXS 1.2 dash is infinitely expandable using the built-in CAN bus. Easily integrate accessories such as a SmartyCam camera system, or Lambda controller. Configuration is easy through the included Race Studio 3 software from AiM, and the dash can easily be accessed through the integrated WiFi connection.
- MXS 1.2 Unit
- 37-pin standard harness
- GPS09 Module (The GPS09 module comes in 2 lengths: 1.3 meter and 4.0 meters.)
- USB Cable
- Software CD w/ Race Studio 3
- ECU Connection: Capable of acquiring data directly from the vehicle’s ECU.
- Analog & Digital Inputs: 8 Analog inputs record up to 1000x per second each. 6 Digital inputs are also included.
- GPS Module: AiM’s powerful GPS09 module is included in the kit for accurate lap-time and track position data
- Secondary CAN-line: CAN2 line manages data from additional modules, such as ABS, traction-control, etc.
- Internal Accelerometer & Gyro: Internal 3-Axial accelerometer and a gyroscope for crucial vehicle motion data.
- Math Channels: Configure the dash to immediately display Math Channel values, such as brake bias or a calculated gear.
AiM 0-150 psi pressure sensor -used for oil and water pressure
AiM 0-2000 psi pressure sensor – used for brake pressure
AiM LCU-One Lambda controller – used for sensing Air/Fuel ratio
Remote TPMS – used for tire pressure and temperature monitoring