In Stock NOW!!!
The new SmartyCam 3 SPORT camera has been designed for motorsport with a single purpose: PROVIDING GREAT VIDEOS INCLUDING ALL INFORMATION YOU NEED. SmartyCam 3 SPORT camera overlays all the data from both GPS and AiM loggers connected to your ECU.
With AiM’s Race Studio 3 software you can configure your overlays in a virtually infinite variety of ways: add your logo and the track map and choose your graphic objects from a list of pre-determined sets with same layout or even single objects from different sets. Your videos will be truly “yours” in all details, from the data to their graphic layout.
And with the new AiM Race Studio 3 Analysis software, the video of a whole session, once downloaded on your PC, can now be split – with a simple click – in individual videos of each lap: so that you can simultaneously watch two of them and check where you were faster or slower.
The same operation can be performed with a SmartyCam 3 SPORT video recorded on the same track: you will be able to compare your best lap with your friends personal best!
- Full Internal Data Logger: All data received from the CAN bus and from the internal sensors are recorded in .mp4 files produced at the end of your test, your SD (or MSD) Card contains all the information you need for a deep data analysis. SD card sold separately.
- Designed for the Extreme: An on-board camera designed for motorsport must guarantee great resistance against the extreme working conditions typical of racing and against the most adverse weather.
That is why SmartyCam 3 Sport is IP65 waterproof made in machinery molded aluminum, PA fiberglass reinforced and features sapphire frontal glass for a complete protection.
- Automatic Start and Stop: ou have other things to think about while you are racing and SmartyCam 3 is aware of that. That is why it switches on/off automatically and starts/stops recording in the same way.
- No “Wave Effect” with Global Shutter CMOS: Engine rumble causes vibrations, which are a big problem for video recording. You will never experience again that seasick “wave effect” you get watching videos recorded by a generic camera when the car rolls at 7,000 RPM. SmartyCam 3 cameras have been designed for that environment and for those vibrations. “Wave effect” is just a distant memory.
- High Quality with small size Video files: Generic HD cameras are focused on the highest pixels number. The result is that their video files are far too large, taking too much memory; for this reason SmartyCam 3 videos have the same quality as other FHD cameras but their files are smaller because the H.264 compression system parameters have been optimized to perfectly balance video quality and file size.
Each Kit Includes:
• SmartyCam 3 Camera (select 67° or 84° lens)
• External CAN Cable (2M OR 4m)
• USB Battery Charger with AC power adapter
• Video format: H.264 1920×1080 pixelS @ 30 fps
• Display resolution: 128×128 pixel
• Lens: Low distortion camera lens
• Angle of view: 67° or 84°
• Internal battery: Rechargeable lithium battery
• External power: 9-15 Volt
• Memory: Up to 2 TB
• Usage temperatures: -10°C/+50°C
• Auto Power ON: Yes
• Auto Power OFF: Yes
• Auto Start/Stop Recording: Yes
• Dimensions: 79.9x54x46.5 mm
• Weight: 200 g, battery included
• Waterproof: IP65