Alpinestars SP V2 Racing Shoes has improved on the classic SP Racing Shoes with a sleek new style in both black and grey colors. Based around a full-lace system, further complimented with hidden loops for a clean design and ultra-secure and personalized fit. Suede primary panels are combined with perforated leather for enhanced ventilation without sacrificing fire and heat resistance. These are then joined to Alpinestars’ exclusive F1-derived ulta-thin sole for reduced weight and improved grip and pedal feel. The Alpinestars SP V2 Racing shoes are a great option for the budget minded racer.
- Fireproof materials and components used throughout for superior driver protection.
- Main upper constructed from premium suede for optimum levels of durability, comfort and fit.
- The sharp, sleek shoe profile is derived from Formula One to provide the best possible pedal interaction and comfort in the cockpit.
- Polypropylene and leather combine to create a double layer which sits on the sole for enhanced driver comfort and a more precise fit.
- Full tongue upper, lateral and medial constructed from perforated suede for enhanced ventilation and optimized breathability.
Comfort and performance:
- Soft material on the rear collar for increased Achilles heel comfort.
- Traditional lacing for ease of use with gloved hands.
- Nomex lining for excellent heat-resistance, weight-saving and reduced seams.
- Collar padding constructed from Nitrile rubber for comfort and weight-saving.
- New lightweight, ultra-thin rubber compound sole for improved pedal feel.
- Integrated rubber midsole for greater heel protection.
- Foot counter features multi-compound construction and ergonomic polypropylene heel counter, which provides support, protection and stability plus integrated PU fireproof heel for comfort.
- Lightweight micro-porous padding around the heel and insole enhances comfort.