Styled after the Bell GP2 Racing helmet, the Bell GP.2 Youth SFI Racing Helmet features a comfortable interior available in youth sizes with SFI certification. The SFI 24.1 standard is accepted by various youth and karting organizations including the Quarter Midget Association of America (QMA).
GP.2 Youth is a fantastic choice for young racers who demand great styling, superior features, light weight and excellent fit in a smaller configuration built specifically for kids. The GP.2 Youth features a front aero chin bar, a lightweight composite shell, pro-style interior neck collar for outstanding comfort, and a front air intake that forces air into the helmet’s forehead vents for maximum ventilation. The .200mm GP.2 CMR air intake is replaceable and the helmet can be used without the air intake. The direct flow upper and lower chin bar vents on the front of the helmet help to increase airflow and prevent shield fogging.
|SFI 24.1 (2015)
|Weight (MED Size):
|287 SRV (3mm)
|BEGP2Y15 SIZE COLOR
• Formula Style Helmet with Advanced Aerodynamic Styling
• Designed Specifically for Youth with Smaller Shell
• Direct Flow Chin Bar Ventilation and Air Intake To Maximize Ventilation
• Lightweight Composite Shell
• E-Max Multi-Density Energy Absorbing Liner
• Removable / Replaceable Cheek Pad and Fit Pad System
• Positive Visor Seal Prevents Dust From Entering the Eyeport
• Black Comfort-Plus FR Interior Fabric for Durable Performance
• Pro-Style, Multi Foam Density Interior with Contoured Cheek Pads for Secure Fit
• Standard Size Eyeport
An effective helmet is one that fits properly. Have an assistant use a measuring tape, or a piece of string to measure the circumference of your head starting at a point approximately one inch above the eyebrows in front, around a point in the back of the head that results in the largest possible measurement, and finally wrapping back to the front. It is a good idea to take several measurements to make sure you have the largest one.