The Cobra Sebring Pro-Fit Kevlar is a world-class professional competition seat that is one of the safest and ergonomically correct seats available in the market. The Cobra Sebring Pro-Fit is incredibly rigid but is still the lightest seat in its class. The shoulders and head restraint areas are engineered for the tallest of drivers (up to 6ft 2in) while still retaining the correct geometry between shoulders, side head restraints and harness slots for full functioning of a HANS® device. The Pro-Fit range has Cobra’s unique Spacer fabric which is FIA compliant and aids driver comfort and cooling. Like all Cobra competition seats, the Sebring Pro-Fit is available in standard and GT width to suit the widest range of drivers amongst seats in the marketplace today. Designed by professional drivers for professional drivers, the Sebring Pro-Fit is now the ultimate in safety, comfort and control. The Kevlar constructed shell makes this seat lighter and stronger than similar Fiberglass seats. All Cobra Pro-Fit seats come standard with a mid height back and lower seat cushions and have an optional ultra low or higher cushion option to get the best possible driver comfort.
- Hans® compatible
- PRO-FIT custom padding system
- 4/5/6 point harness facility
- Breathable & cooling spacer fabric
- Suede-Tec wear patches
- Deep sided lateral protection
- Integrated lateral head protection
- Color options black, red, blue, grey
- Dual width options standard or GT (+30mm)
- Side mounted only supplied with high tensile bolts
- Extensive fabric, leather and Alcantara Signature options (call for pricing)
- FIA Homologated to 8855-1999
- Composite Kevlar® construction
- Weight: 20lbs. (Standard) / 21lbs. (Wide)
NOTE: SEATS ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR FREE SHIPPING. FLAT RATE OF $150 CHARGED FOR ALL SEAT SHIPMENTS IN CONUS.