The Sparco Skid racing shoes not only look great with bold contrasting colors, but are the first to feature a unique offset closure system that eliminates the traditional shoe tongue. By offsetting the closure, the pressure point of traditional laces is virtually eliminated by moving the lacing towards the side of the shoe, allowing for unparalleled comfort without sacrificing fit. A stretch collar is added at the back of the ankle to improve foot dexterity, while an ergonomically cushioned inner sole further improves foot comfort. Finally, the sole of the Sparco Skid is constructed from pure rubber creating a special texture for improved pedal grip.
• Ultra-soft leather mid-boot design features a unique offset closure system for improved fit.
• Textured leather lateral protection for abrasion resistance.
• Comfortable, ergonoimcally cushioned insole.
• Ultra-slim, lightweight outer sole with custom heel support.
• Anti-static pure rubber outsole is textured for improved pedal grip.
Please keep in mind that manufacturers use different lasts to construct their shoes – sizing may vary accordingly.