Sparco’s premier racing glove, the Sparco Tide Nomex gloves have been improved from the fingers down, benefiting from Sparco’s extensive racing experience. The all new gloves continue to feature the unique 3D application of the revolutionary HTX material that the Tide name is known for. This results in an extra secure grip without sacrificing protection or feel, with the 3D effect of the special hollow volcano shape details working as a shock absorber while driving, absorbing the finest vibrations transmitted through the steering wheel. The volcanoes vary in size depending on the area of the glove with higher peaks in areas subject to more wear and tear. They are also arranged ergonomically to guarantee consistent, natural hand movements. The Tide has also received Sparco’s exclusive Touch-S technology for compatibility with touchscreen phones, dashes, and lap timers – a must in today’s modern race cars! Finally, comfort continues to excel with external seams, and a preformed shape that naturally grips the steering wheel.
|FIA 8856-2018, SFI 3.3/5
|SP1356 SIZE COLOR
• Touchscreeen compatible finger tips work with phones, data acquisition devices, and lap timers.
• Anatomically correct palm contours to the natural shape of the hand.
• Advanced 3D HTX palm treatment, a Sparco-exclusive material that increases grip, absorbs vibrations and increases dexterity.
• The hollow volcano shape of the HTX treatment is stylized in a hollow volcano shape that is specially designed to dampen vibrations and increase durability.
• Padded knuckle area provides additional comfort and protection in smaller cockpits.
Sparco Glove Sizing
To find your size, measure around the largest part of the hand at the knuckles, excluding the thumb, while making a fist.