Developed with feedback from Sparco’s top drivers, the all new Sparco X-Light ditches the traditional shoe tongue for a durable, elastic fabric that acts as an upper stretch panel. Providing a nearly sock-like fit, this Jaquard fabric panel of the Sparco X-Light eliminates the pressure point normally created by a padded tongue and allows the shoe to naturally stretch and breath. This same material is featured at the back heel to allow for total ankle/achilles freedom. Ultra soft calf skin leather is used to frame the rest of the shoe, providing natural fire proof qualities along with perforated vents to aid with airflow. Sparco’s next-generation sole features a grippy pure-rubber compound with anti-static and fuel/oil resistent properties, and a unique ergonomically pre-formed cushioned insole.
• Features unique Jacquard stretch material for maximum comfort and breathability.
• Ultra-soft calf skin leather mid-boot design with Achilles stretch panel for mobility and comfort.
• Pre-formed, cushioned insole.
• Next-gen sole construced from pure lightweight rubber for excellent pedal feel and grip.
• Anti-static, fuel and oil resistant sole.
• Includes both Speed Laces and Standard Laces.
Please keep in mind that manufacturers use different lasts to construct their shoes – sizing may vary accordingly.