The AIM MXP Dash Data Logger slots very nicely between the MXS and MXG dash loggers. Its The full-color, high-contrast, 6″ TFT LCD display fits into the same sized overall package as the smaller MXS, and still features fully customizable pages, allowing the user to choose from a vast library of page styles, and define exactly which data to be shown. Moving through the pages is easy through the push button selectors on the side of the dash. 5 alarm LED’s are also user configurable with custom colors, flashes and accompanying messages, as is the advanced multicolor shift light. And with Wi-Fi and USB connectivity, GPS09 Module, inertial platform, analog and digital inputs, digital outputs, Motorsport connectors, 4 GB of internal memory, 1,000Hz per channel sampling and support for over 1,000 ECU connections, the MXP is a very powerful system.
The AIM MXP Dash Data Logger samples data coming from your ECU, the GPS09 Module, the 9 axis inertial platform (accelerometer, gyro and magnetometer), 8 fully configurable analog inputs, 6 digital inputs, predefined math channels and second CAN. Performance and data acquired can also be incremented adding up to eight expansion modules.
NEW on the MXP: Two analog camera inputs are available, to swap your display into a mirror camera, through pushbutton command or event management.
Like many AIM systems, the MXP dash is limitlessly expandable using the built-in CAN bus. Easily integrate accessories such as a SmartyCam camera system, or Lambda controller. Configuration is easy through the included Race Studio 3 software from AiM, and the dash can easily be accessed through the integrated WiFi connection.
- MXP Dash logger
- 37-pin standard harness
- GPS09 Module
- USB Cable
- Software CD w/ Race Studio 3
- ECU Connection: Capable of acquiring data directly from the vehicle’s ECU. Click here for a list of compatible Stock ECU’s or Racing ECU’s
- Analog & Digital Inputs: 8 Analog inputs record up to 1000x per second each. 6 Digital inputs are also included.
- GPSModule: AiM’s powerful GPS09 module is included in the kit for accurate lap-time and track position data
- Secondary CAN-line: CAN2 line manages data from additional modules, such as ABS, traction-control, etc.
- Internal Accelerometer & Gyro: Internal 3-Axial accelerometer and a gyroscope for crucial vehicle motion data.
- Math Channels: Configure the dash to immediately display Math Channel values, such as brake bias or a calculated gear
AiM 0-150 psi pressure sensor -used for oil and water pressure
AiM 0-2000 psi pressure sensor – used for brake pressure
AiM LCU-One Lambda controller – used for sensing Air/Fuel ratio
Remote TPMS – used for tire pressure and temperature monitoring