The Alpinestars Atom suit has a two-layer construction with a soft knitted liner for optimum levels of protection, and driver comfort. With a twill outershell and aramid lining for comfort and breathability, this suit is also equipped with a fully floating arm construction, pre-curved arms and legs, and stretch panels on crotch, back and waist for an optimized fit.
|2 (rated as 3 layer)
|twill outershell and aramid lining
• Alpinestars fully floating arm construction with stretchable knit fabric ensures minimal material resistance while driving.
• Alpinestars exclusive shoulder epaulette construction provides an effective feature for the extraction of the driver in the event of a crash.
• Two-layer suit incorporating knitted stretchable panels for maximum comfort and excellent breathability.
• Aramidic knitted stretchable panels on the back, waist and crotch for enhanced comfort and ease of movement.
• Ergonomic collar with a soft stretchable insert for extended coverage and maximum driver comfort.
• 100% aramidic outershell fabric for exceptional heat and flame-resistant proprieties.
• Adjustable belted waist ensures a precise fit.
• Anatomical arm, leg and torso patterned paneling for an optimum fit in the driving position.
• Ribbed, stretchable wrists and cuffs for optimum comfort.
• Premium YKK double slidered metal zipper for a versatile and customizable fit.
• ALPINESTARS PROTECTS slogan on the lower back of the lining; the same design as used on Alpinestars F1 racing suits
• Thigh pockets for convenient, peace-of-mind storage.
• Regular fit design.
• Weight 420g/sqm.
Sizing Tips: A Driving Suit should have a loose, comfortable fit and allow for a full range of motion. Make sure the fit doesn’t change when sitting down! A suit that fits tightly may sacrifice the protective layer of air between the suit and your skin/underwear and can potentially decrease the level of protection provided by your suit. Driving suits do not “break-in” or stretch over time. Note:U.S. Sizing is included for reference only. Make sure to double check all measurements! Your ideal size will be the smallest size that includes your largest measurement below:
A. Chest: Measure around the fullest part, under the armpits, keeping the tape horizontal.
B. Waist: Measure around the natural waist line, inline with the navel.
C. Hip: Measure around the fullest part of your hips, about 20cm below the waist line.
D. Inseam: Standing against a wall, measure from the crotch to the bottom of your leg.
E. Arm Length: Measure from shoulder to wrist.