The Bell K1 Sport is a race-ready, multi-use, full-feature helmet with superior ventilation combined with modern styling built for the entry-level racer who demands quality at an affordable price. Incorporating a lightweight composite shell, excellent fit, and multiple ventilation options, the all-purpose Bell K1 Sport is a perfect choice for racers on a budget or auto enthusiasts just entering the sport.
|Hans Anchors:||Pre-Drilled & Threaded|
|Weight (MED Size):||n/a|
|Shield Style:||SRV-1 (3mm)|
- Lightweight composite shell
- Advanced multi-density, multi–piece liner to maximize energy absorption and impact performance
- Versatile ventilation system featuring lower front chin bar ventilation and upper manual lever air intake vents that can be opened and closed
- Superior ventilation with direct flow chin bar vents, forehead vents, and top vents
- Air Intake, rear spoiler, top gurney, and chin bar gurneys available separately
- Forced air attachments available separately for use with external cooling systems
- M6 terminals for FHR anchor attachment and homologated for use with approved head and neck devices
- Synthetic rubber gasket seal to prevent dirt and water from entering the helmet
- Shield and pivot kit: 287 SRV, SRV-1
An effective helmet is one that fits properly. Have an assistant use a measuring tape, or a piece of string to measure the circumference of your head starting at a point approximately one inch above the eyebrows in front, around a point in the back of the head that results in the largest possible measurement, and finally wrapping back to the front. It is a good idea to take several measurements to make sure you have the largest one.