Based on the HP7 design and featuring a lightweight carbon composite shell using Bell’s high-pressure proprietary molding system, the Bell RS7 uses and innovative shell and shield design to improve acoustic comfort, aerodynamic performance and energy absorbing capabilities. The sleek, modern design features an advanced ventilation system with 14 air-intake and extraction channels that can be used with or without air-intake covers (available separately). The Bell RS7 double screen anti-fog (DSAF) visor and rubber gasket seal ensured air, water and dust will not enter the eyeport.
- Snell SA2020
|Rating:||Snell SA2015, FIA 8859-2015|
|Hans Anchors:||Pre-Drilled & Threaded|
|Weight (MED Size):||n/a|
|Shield Style:||SE07 DSAF (3mm)|
|Part Number:||BERS720 SIZE COLOR|
- Lightweight carbon composite shell
- Advanced multi-density, multi piece liner to maximize energy absorption and impact performance
- Optical grade injection molded Double Screen Anti-Fog (DSAF) visor for anti-fog control and superior visibility
- Powerful and effective top and chin bar ventilation system with 14 air intake and extraction channels for maximum ventilation
- Shell and shield design optimized to improve aerodynamic performance, reduce internal noise and enhance energy management capacities
- Integrated channels in face piece offer multiple options to install drink tube and radio systems
- Air Intake, side air extractors, rear spoiler, top and chin bar gurneys available separately
- Top air attachments available separately for use with external cooling systems
- Factory installed Hans posts as original equipment
- Synthetic rubber gasket seal to prevent dirt and water from entering the helmet
- Shield and pivot kit: SE07, SV(SE07)
- Homologation: Snell SA2015 and FIA8859-2015 approved
- Colors: white & matte black
- Sizes: 6 3/4 (54) to 7 5/8+ (61+)
- All sizes shown in centimeters
7-5/8 Plus is equivalent to a 7-3/4 hat size and ideal for heads that measure slightly larger then 62 cm.
An effective helmet is one that fits properly. Have an assistant use a measuring tape, or a piece of string to measure the circumference of your head starting at a point approximately one inch above the eyebrows in front, around a point in the back of the head that results in the largest possible measurement, and finally wrapping back to the front. It is a good idea to take several measurements to make sure you have the largest one.