The Cobra Suzuka Pro-Fit Kevlar Seat is Cobra’s best selling and most accomplished all round model. The Pro-Fit range has Cobra’s unique Spacer fabric which is FIA compliant and aids driver comfort and cooling. Like all Cobra competition seats, the Cobra Suzuka Pro-Fit is available in standard and GT width to suit the widest range of drivers amongst seats in the marketplace today. Still the preferred choice of many in all forms of Motorsport, the Suzuka is an incredibly safe, deep sided and extremely rigid seat that still allows freedom of movement for all disciplines. High backed, fully HANS® compatible with increased kidney protection, but relieved below the shoulders for lateral arm movement, the Cobra Suzuka Pro-Fit allows you to really get over the wheel and take control without any compromise on what is known as one of the most comfortable seats in the industry. The Kevlar constructed shell makes this seat lighter and stronger than similar Fiberglass seats in the market place. All Cobra Pro-Fit seats come standard with a mid height back and lower seat cushions and have optional ultra low or higher cushion options to get the best possible driver comfort.
Changes for 2017: Higher shoulder pass through openings.
- Hans® compatible
- PRO-FIT custom padding system
- 4/5/6 point harness facility
- Breathable & cooling spacer fabric
- Suede-Tec wear patches
- Deep sided lateral protection
- Color options black standard. Red, Blue, Grey custom ordered (call for options and pricing)
- Dual width options standard or GT (+30mm)
- Side mounted only supplied with high tensile bolts
- Extensive fabric, leather and Alcantara Signature options (Call for pricing)
- FIA Homologated to 8855-1999
- Composite Kevlar® construction
- Weight: 17lbs. (Standard) / 19lbs. (Wide)